The PROMISE Academy
Fall 2018 Leadership Meeting with External Advisory Board & NSF
Location: Universities at Shady Grove, Rockville, MD
- 9:00 – Opening Remarks, Introductions, USM charge for AGEP on a national scale
- 9:10 – The new model; Considerations for recruitment, retention, dissemination, and outreach.
- 9:30 – Planned vehicles for recruiting and training fellows
- 9:50 – Research and Evaluation
- 10:00 – Models to Set the Foundation
- 10:45 – Networking Break & Provost’s Transition to Room 4202
- 11:00 – Meeting with the USM Provosts, Remarks from NSF, Case Study: Pre-professoriate Fellows Program
- 12:00 – Networking Break – Building connections between colleagues, and continuation of Q&A, as all bring food into their respective working lunch segments.
- 12:30 – Working Lunch w/Concurrent Segments: Workshops/activities/data gathering, Department’s plans, External Advisory Board & Working Group (WG)
- 1:30 – Next Steps & Outcomes from Breakout Sessions
- 2:00 – Adjourn (General Meeting), Option for EAB members to have post-meeting discussion with Co-PIs or WG.